State Key Laboratory of Silkworm Genome Biology
Institute of Sericulture and Systems Biology
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
2011- Lecturer State Key Laboratory of Silkworm Genome Biology, Southwest University, China.
2011 Ph.D. Microbiology, State Key Laboratory of Agricultural Microbiology, Huazhong Agricultural University, China. /Key Laboratory of Marine Biogenetic Resources, Third Institute of Oceanography, State Oceanic Administration (SOA), China
2006 B.A. National base of bioscience and biotechnology, Huazhong Agricultural University, China.
The mechanism of microsporidia infection
The control of the mulberry disease
1. Chen J, Geng L, Long M, Li T, Li Z, Yang D, Ma C, Wu H, Ma Z, Li C, Pan G, Zhou Z. Identification of a novel chitin-binding spore wall protein (NbSWP12) with a BAR-2 domain from Nosema bombycis (microsporidia). Parasitology, 2013, 140(11): 1394-1402
2. Long Mengxian, Ruan Lingwei, Yu Ziniu, Xu Xun. Genome sequence of Pseudomonas sp. S9, a producing extracellular arylsulfatase bacterium isolated from the mangrove soil. J Bacteriol, 2011, 193:4041
3. Long Mengxian, Ruan Lingwei, Li Fuying, Yu Ziniu, Xu Xun. Heterologous expression and characterization of a recombinant thermostable alkylsulfatase (sdsAP). Extremophiles, 2011, 15: 293-301
4. Long Mengxian, Yu Ziniu, Xu Xun. A novel beta-agarase with high pH stability from marine Agarivorans sp. LQ48. Marine Biotechnol (NY), 2010, 12(1):62-69
1. Ph.D. Programs Foundation of Ministry of Education of China: “Characterization of the glycosylation and function of the microsporidian polar tube protein from the silkworm parasite Nosema bombycis”(20120182120014). 2013-2015
2. Fundamental research funds for the central universities: “Identification the proteins of Nosema bombycis in different development period” (XDJK2012C085). 2012-2014
3. Ph.D. Foundation of Southwest University: “Analysis of the polar tube proteins of Nosema bombycis” (SWUB111081), 2012-2014